10.24.2014

BEYOND RETRO PRESS DAY OUTFIT



ACID WASH JEANS: *BEYOND RETRO
FAUX LEATHER COAT: *BOOHOO
CREEPERS: EBAY
SCARF: CHARITY SHOP

I found these cute lil photos on my mac from many months ago when I still lived in London. They were taken at one of the Beyond Retro press days, it was super cold and thats when I first met the wonderful Ellie from Rose and Vintage who has the best style ever!! It was such a fun press day because we just roamed around the shop looking at all the odd bits and pieces and we found this really cool sofa that I just had to take photos on, eventually they had to tell us the press day was over and it was time for us to leave, sad sad sad :(

On another note, yesterday my macbook broke after installing Yosemite, the screen went super pixelated and green. We were about to take it to the apple store but then I booted it up and its working fine, apart from the fact my dad tried to mess with the colour settings so that I could use it yesterday and is now coating everything in a subtle (not so subtle) blue tinge. Try as I might I can't get the colour settings to change their tunes in the display settings, I think he might have edited the original mac theme. Such computer rage!!

Edit: I did it yay!!!

10 comments:

  1. your hair and shoes match that couch! <3 no wonder you were sad to leave

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pretty much makes me not want to install Yosemite - yikes!

    I love your creepers!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh I freaking love love love beyond retro x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos! I love your hair that colour and your outfit is so cool and casual xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photo's, sweetheart!
    x Dawn
    wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Kayla that was the best day!! much love and see you soon! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos and how your hair compliments the sofa ha! xx

    www.clublnb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sofa is really cool! Glad your MB's back to normal. :)

    Life With Antlers // A Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are perfect! lovely smile bby ♥

    ReplyDelete